Xano makes adding content to the database very simple with the friendly spreadsheet interface. 1. To get started click on "+ New".
2. You'll notice the different characteristics of the different Data Types. Some special cases include: A datepicker for the timestamp. A checkbox for a boolean. There are other special cases for Storage and Geography values.
3. Let's continue populating the first record.
4. The "Tags" column is special, it is an object with an array of content. Let's click into the cell.
5. Click on add to it and we can create the structure of the object. This is the same workflow as adding database columns. For this example, we can add a name(text) and a rank(integer).
6. So now our first record looks like this:
7. Adding more records is just as easy as adding the first one.