Share Xano. Make money
When you introduce someone new to a Xano paid plan, they'll receive a 10% discount and you'll receive 10% of all payments for up to 12 months! There's no limit to how much you can earn.
Referral FAQs For more information, check out our Xano Referral Agreement. What is the referral link? The referral link is an easy way to share Xano with others. Rewarding your friends for trying Xano and you for making a successful referral. You can locate it on your Workspace dashboard after you sign in.
How much do I get paid by participating in the Xano Referral Program?
- Xano current promotion pays a 10% referral to you and 10% discount incentive to your potential referral.
- Xano pays the referral % as long as the new customer is subscribed to a Xano paid plan with a maximum payout time frame of 12 months.
How do I refer my friends to Xano? Just share your unique referral link, which you can on your workspace dashboard or in the Referral Dashboard. All your friends will need to do is click on that link, and they'll be guided through the sign-up process on the packages page.
What is considered a successful referral? A referral is successful when:
- 1.A user new to Xano signs up using your unique referral link, and
- 2.Both referrer and referee are not the same entity or person, and
- 3.Successfully pays a minimum of one month's subscription...
Can I refer customers in any country? Yes
How will I know when I've successfully referred someone? You can track the status of your referrals on your Referral Dashboard.
My referral forgot to use my referral link. Is there a way to track it back to my account? We’re unable to track referrals back to your account if they did not use your referral link at the time they signed up.
When and how will I get paid?
- 1.You will be eligible for payment once your referral has been a paid Xano customer for at least 30 days.
- 2.Once you’re eligible for your first payment, you will receive an email asking for your mailing address (PayPal payments will be available soon)..
- 3.On the 1st & 15th of any given month, following the referrals you made that are eligible for payments, you will receive a check or PayPal payment for any payments you earned.
Note: If you have a PayPal account and know your email address, then you already know how to receive money on PayPal. All you need to do is give us an email address and we are able to send you money through PayPal. You don't need an account for us to send you money, but you do need one to claim it.
What is the difference between a user, subscription, and an invoice?
- A user represents someone who signed up - regardless if they are paying or not.
- A subscription represents a paid package for an instance. If a user has 3 instances, then they would have 3 subscriptions. Subscriptions also show when the next billing cycle will start, which is important for you to see so you know when recurring revenue is coming in.
- An invoice is a record for each time a customer makes a payment on their subscription. Each invoice directly maps to commission for you.
Some users have no subscriptions or invoices - what does that mean? If a user doesn’t have any subscriptions or invoices, it just means they are a free account. This information is still useful because free accounts have the potential to convert into paid subscriptions.