If you are a mid-to large-size organization with compliance and security needs, Xano for Enterprise is for you.
Xano's self-serve plans from BUILD to SCALE should address 90% of application development needs, however, if you represent an organization with more comprehensive needs, Xano's tailored Enterprise Plan is probably right for you. Sign up for an Enterprise consultation session or learn more below.
Xano separates its Enterprise offering into 5 feature buckets:
Enterprise plans are crafted based on the needs of your organization using the individual features detailed below:
- Bring your own cloud - If your organization is already operating with a tested and approved Cloud Provider, Xano can be deployed on other providers such as AWS, Azure, or another Google Cloud instance.
- Auto-Scaling - As your organization deploys its applications, Xano can dynamically adjust the amount of compute needed based on the traffic and usage patterns of your application.
- Direct Database Access - Get direct access to the Xano PostgreSQL database, making it easy for you to plug Xano's data into other applications in your organization.
- Horizontal Database Scaling - While most databases have a difficult time scaling horizontally, PostgreSQL makes this possible. This is critical if your organization requires the database to support a high volume of queries across different regions.
- Custom Connectors - If you want to leverage your existing CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce) or CDP (Segment) with Xano or unify data together in Xano, we have pre-built connectors that make this a breeze.
- Microservice - Xano can host 3rd party microservices using the same infrastructure that Xano uses. Xano provides an admin panel to configure all aspects of these microservices, including CPU/RAM/GPU resources, persistent storage, load balancing, and network port mapping. Each microservice is isolated internally within the Xano instance and accessible through the Xano function stack.
- Identity Management Integration - Xano has pre-existing connectors to integrate with your organization's existing Identity management solution via Auth0.
- Enterprise Data Environments and Database Branch support - Extending on the development and test environments we provide our self-serve plans, Xano's Enterprise customers can go beyond Dev/QA/Staging/Prod. They can create custom API branches that are automatically documented and can be set use multiple database sources with the click of a button.
- Enhanced API Request Logging - Get increased visibility into your organization's API usage and have a clear understanding of the API Endpoints/Business logic that are consuming the most resources. Customize the request log retention period for audit or compliance purposes.
- Private Marketplace - Chances are your organization will have multiple teams working in Xano. Create a private marketplace of functions, backend templates, and more to accelerate development time and build development standards across the company.
- Increased Limits - Enterprise packages can be completely customized and tailored to your organization's needs. Whether you need more workspaces, a larger team size, or increased CPU & storage, each Xano Enterprise instance can be completely customized.
- Dedicated Account Executive - Xano provides you with an Account Executive dedicated to the needs of your account.
- 24/7 Instance Monitoring - This feature allows Xano engineers to Proactively monitor your instance for performance issues and identify issues (hardware, performance, application, etc.) as they arise in a proactive manner. Any significant issues, get automatically escalated to Xano DevOps.
- Managed Database Migration - Depending on your existing setup, Xano's Enterprise team can manage the migration of your data from your legacy database(s) into Xano.
- Education and Training - Outside of the help you'll receive through your Account Executive, Xano can run training seminars to bring your team up to speed on how to hit the ground running and launch products with Xano quickly.
- Custom Connector Creation - If there are systems you need to integrate with that Xano doesn't yet support, the Xano engineers can quickly build custom connectors to make sure systems are talking with one another.
- Enhanced SLA & Escalation - Outside of the industry-standard SLA that Xano provides to all of its users, Enterprise plans come with a more robust uptime guarantee that includes escalation measures in the rare instance that something goes wrong with the Xano service.
- Enhanced Security Testing - Xano already has a robust framework for making sure its servers are secure. For Enterprise plans we hire 3rd party security teams to randomly run penetration tests to ensure things are as bulletproof as possible.
- Cloud Armor - Outside of the measures we take to ensure your organization's Xano instance is secure, Cloud Armor is available to actively prevent Distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
- HIPAA - Business Associate Agreement (BAA) - Any entity or individual that performs functions / activities on behalf of a covered entity (e.g. health care providers, clearinghouses and health plans), that requires the business associate to access PHI is considered a business associate, according to HHS. This is available by request for all Enterprise plans at no additional charge.
- GDPR - Data Processing Agreement (DPA) - This is an agreement between a data controller (such as a company or you) and a data processor (such as a third-party service provider or Xano). It regulates any personal data processing conducted for business purposes. This is available by request for all Scale & Enterprise plans at no additional charge.
- ISO 27001:2013 - ISO 27001 is the only auditable international standard that defines requirements of an information security management system (ISMS). An ISMS is a set of policies, procedures, processes, and systems that manage information risks, such as cyber-attacks, hacks, data leaks, or theft.
- ISO 9001:2015 - ISO 9001:2015 serves as the quality benchmark for an array of organizations located across the globe. It acts as a crucial framework for businesses to judge & maintain their internal processes according to a fixed set of quality guidelines.
Interested in signing up for Xano's Enterprise plan?