Change Server Region
Xano's paid plans allows you to choose your server region. At the time of this page was published, server regions include U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, Singapore, India, Brazil, and Australia.
When upgrading your Instance, you are able to select where you would like your server to be located. However, if you are on a paid plan, you may change your server location at any time.
- Migrating to a new server region will cause your API base URLs to change. So if you have any live endpoints be sure to update them to the new URL.
- Unpublished Drafts will NOT be migrated across to your new server. All drafts must be published prior to initiating your server change request.
You can choose your server location at the time of upgrading your Instance.
If you wish to change your server location after upgrading, then follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Billing page.
- Select "Change Plan."
- Click on "Choose Server Region."
- Choose your desired server region.
- Make any other desired changes or add ons to your plan.
- Select Final Review & Checkout and complete checkout.
- Finally, select Start Update to begin the migration.
Screenshots of each step are provided below.
Navigate to the Billing page. Select "Change Plan."
From the Billing page, select Change plan.
Click on "Choose Server Region".
Click Choose A Server Region and optionally make any other plan changes you'd like.
Choose your desired server region.
Select Final Review & Checkout and complete checkout.
Select Final Review & Checkout.
Select Start Update to migrate to your new server region.
Select Start Update to migrate your Instance to the new server location.