If you are a mid-to large-size organization with compliance and security needs, Xano for Enterprise is for you.
Xano's self-serve plans from BUILD to SCALE should address 90% of application development needs, however, if you represent an organization with more comprehensive needs, Xano's tailored Enterprise Plan is probably right for you. Sign up for an Enterprise consultation session or learn more below.
Xano separates its Enterprise offering into 5 feature buckets:
Enterprise plans are crafted based on the needs of your organization using the individual features detailed below:
- Bring Your Own Cloud (BYOC) - If your organization already operates with a tested and approved Cloud Provider, Xano can be deployed on other providers such as AWS, Azure, or another Google Cloud instance. Each Xano Instance will be hosted within your own cloud account. This provides complete control and access to all of your data and infrastructure. BYOC includes Data Sovereignty, Regional Support, Scaling Configurations, direct access to all resources through RBAC, and the ability to host unlimited Xano instances* within the GCP account. (*Separate licenses are required for each Xano instance).
- On-Premise - On-premise cloud computing means that an organization uses its own physical infrastructure to deploy cloud resources, ensuring high levels of security. Each Xano Instance will be hosted within your on-premise environment. This option is reserved for organizations that require the utmost security standards.
- Highly Available Edition (Multi-Zone Configuration) - Highly Available Edition is recommended for critical production applications or any application needing to minimize downtime and increase reliability. Xano configures multiple zones to ensure continuous operations without failing for a designated period of time. Multi-Zone Configuration helps provide redundancy with data backups across zones, failover capabilities, and automatic recovery. These play an essential role in ensuring organizations meet their availability goals and SLAs. In the event of an outage in one zone, another zone is automatically able to take over helping prevent data loss and maximizing application resiliency.
- Auto-Scaling - As your organization deploys its applications, Xano can dynamically adjust the amount of compute needed based on the traffic and usage patterns of your application.
- Direct Database Access - Get direct access to the Xano PostgreSQL database, making it easy for you to plug Xano's data into other applications in your organization.
- Horizontal Database Scaling - While most databases have a difficult time scaling horizontally, PostgreSQL makes this possible. This is critical if your organization requires the database to support a high volume of queries across different regions.
- Custom Connectors - If you want to leverage your existing CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce) or CDP (Segment) with Xano or unify data together in Xano, we have pre-built connectors that make this a breeze.
- Microservice - Xano can host 3rd party microservices using the same infrastructure that Xano uses. Xano provides an admin panel to configure all aspects of these microservices, including CPU/RAM/GPU resources, persistent storage, load balancing, and network port mapping. Each microservice is isolated internally within the Xano instance and accessible through the Xano function stack.
- Identity Management Integration - Custom SSO integrations and policy enforcement such that admins can authenticate their team members with their own standards and enforce this policy for all users of their Xano Instance. (May include setup fee depending on integration)
- Enterprise Data Environments and Database Branch support - Extending on the development and test environments we provide our self-serve plans, Xano's Enterprise customers can go beyond Dev/QA/Staging/Prod. They can create custom API branches that are automatically documented and can be set to use multiple database sources with the click of a button.
- Enhanced API Request Logging - Get increased visibility into your organization's API usage and clearly understand the API Endpoints/Business logic that consumes the most resources. Customize the request log retention period for audit or compliance purposes.
- Private Marketplace - Chances are your organization will have multiple teams working in Xano. Create a private marketplace of functions, backend templates, and more to accelerate development time and build development standards across the company.
- Increased Limits - Enterprise packages can be completely customized and tailored to your organization's needs. Whether you need more workspaces, a larger team size, or increased CPU & storage, each Xano Enterprise instance can be completely customized.
- Xano Link - Build a single-tenant-like solution on an Enterprise Instance with the ability to publish updates from a source workspace to multiple client workspaces.
- Dedicated Account Executive - Xano provides you with an Account Executive dedicated to the needs of your account. The Account Executive serves are your direct point of contact should any questions about your Enterprise plan or Xano-related topics come up. Your Account Executive will partner with you to holistically understand your use case and ensure that you and your organization are getting the most out of Xano.
- 24/7 Instance Monitoring - This feature allows Xano engineers to Proactively monitor your instance for performance issues and identify issues (hardware, performance, application, etc.) as they arise in a proactive manner. Any significant issues, get automatically escalated to Xano DevOps.
- Managed Database Migration - Depending on your existing setup, Xano's Enterprise team can manage the migration of your data from your legacy database(s) into Xano.
- Solutions Engineer - In addition to a direct point of contact with your Account Executive, a Solutions Engineer can also be assigned to your account. Blocks of time can be scheduled with the Solutions Engineer to help resolve issues, work through roadblocks, and consult for backend-building advice. Solution Engineer hours are allocated on a monthly basis. An exclusive booking calendar will be administered to schedule time blocks with the Solutions Engineer.
- Custom Connector Creation - If there are systems you need to integrate with that Xano doesn't yet support, the Xano engineers can quickly build custom connectors to make sure systems are talking with one another.
- Enhanced SLA & Escalation - Outside of the industry-standard SLA that Xano provides to all of its users, Enterprise plans come with a more robust uptime guarantee that includes escalation measures in the rare instance that something goes wrong with the Xano service.
- Enhanced Security Testing - Xano already has a robust framework for making sure its servers are secure. For Enterprise plans we hire 3rd party security teams to randomly run penetration tests to ensure things are as bulletproof as possible.
- RBAC - Role-Based Access Control gives you granular control over what type of access is granted to each team member that is working in a Xano instance. Collaborating as a team is one of the value propositions of Xano so having advanced control over restricting access to team members is essential. You can control all aspects of Role-Based Access Control from the Permission center including a team member's access to specific objects within a workspace, custom roles, and more.
- Cloud Armor - Outside of the measures we take to ensure your organization's Xano instance is secure, Cloud Armor is available to actively prevent Distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
- HIPAA - Business Associate Agreement (BAA) - Any entity or individual that performs functions / activities on behalf of a covered entity (e.g. health care providers, clearinghouses, and health plans), that requires the business associate to access PHI is considered a business associate, according to HHS. This is available by request for all Enterprise plans at no additional charge.
- GDPR - Data Processing Agreement (DPA) - This is an agreement between a data controller (such as a company or you) and a data processor (such as a third-party service provider or Xano). It regulates any personal data processing conducted for business purposes. This is available by request for all Enterprise & paid plans at no additional charge.
- Compliance Command Center - Gives you a 10,000-foot view of all changes to your application schema in a centralized dashboard.
- ISO 27001:2013 - ISO 27001 is the only auditable international standard that defines the requirements of an information security management system (ISMS). An ISMS is a set of policies, procedures, processes, and systems that manage information risks, such as cyber-attacks, hacks, data leaks, or theft.
- ISO 9001:2015 - ISO 9001:2015 serves as the quality benchmark for an array of organizations located across the globe. It acts as a crucial framework for businesses to judge & maintain their internal processes according to a fixed set of quality guidelines.
- HIPAA - The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) requires the protection and confidential handling of protected health information by covered entities.
Interested in signing up for Xano's Enterprise plan?